I’m Ryan Thompson, a fully qualified and insured personal trainer from the Isle of Sheppey, Kent. I obtained my level 3 personal training qualification In 2011. Since then I have undertaken many hours of one to one personal training and group sessions.
I’ve continued to work with a varied range of clientele, so regardless of age, size or ability I am happy to listen and help you meet your fitness goals.
I cover the Isle of Sheppey, Sittingbourne and Faversham area in addition to working with some clients further afield.
My approach to training, whether it be strength and conditioning, groups, boxing or general fitness, is a desire to get the best of people achieved by an old school approach. I am firm but fair using active listening in addition to my unique style of uncomplicated directions to help clients meet.
Work history and personal achievements
- From leaving school at 16 years old I worked locally in a factory based setting, then pursued a career within social services for 15 years where I achieved a qualification in working with children, young people and their families.
- In 2011 I qualified as a Level 3 Personal Trainer/Advanced Instructor.
- I have participated and completed the London marathon several times.
- Complete the London triathlon.
- Played football locally, winning the Kent cup and various other trophies.
- Conquered my fear of flying/heights by doing a tandem Sky dive.
- In 2016 I was selected and participated in the channel 4 series of SAS Who Dares Wins.
- I have competed in a number of boxing bouts as well as coaching a few clients to fight in various events.
- Trained to run a sub 20 minute 5k (3.2 mikes) distance.
Get in touch
If you have any questions about my personal training, group classes or healthy eating, contact me below